Inconel Sewing Thread
TTN Inconel sewing thread with Ref. HT-AST100S4 is constructed with a special steel core and a para-aramid wrap, allowing it to offer a superior level of temperature resistance. The steel core can with stand temperatures of approximately 400°C mechanical strain and up to 1000°C without any mechanical strain.
TTN inconel sewing thread is suitable for a board range of technical textile applications where it may be exposed to high tempretures. These applications include: welding blankets and curtains, insulation jackets, thermal covers, heat and flameprotective carpets, mats and tarpaulins as well as fire fighter uniforems and industrial heat and flame protective clothing.
- Welding blankets and curtains
- Fire curtains
- Insulation jackets
- Thermal covers
- Heat and flame protective carpets,mats and tarpaulins
- Fire fighter uniforms
- Industrail heat and flame protective clothing
- Easily sewn and fabricated
- High strength and flexibility
Features and benefits:
- TTN inconel sewing thread offers a superior level of temperature resistance. The steel core can withstand tempretures of approximately 400°C under mechanical strain up to 1000°C without any mechanical strain.
TTN inconel sewing thread provides good sewing performance.