Mica plate is mica lamination designed for providing outstanding electrical insulation at high temperature, which consist of approximate 90% Muscovite (or Phlogopite) and 10% high temperature resistant silicone resin.
- ·Excellent thermal resistance, muscovite mica retains insulation properties at 500℃ and phlogopite mica sheet resistant temperature up to 750℃
- ·Excellent electric insulation, normally the breakdown voltage is more than 15KV/mm.
- ·Excellent flexural strength and easy to be punched and machined.
- ·Environment sate, it is in combustible, asbestos and halogen free and does not create toxic gases
- ·Thickness: 0.1mm 0.15mm 0.2mm~100mm
- ·Size: 1000X600mm 1000X1200mm 1000X2400mm
Thickness below 2.0mm can be punched, while above 2.0mm can be machined by agreement
Normally, the sheets will be packed 50kgs per package with PP film, which is helpful to protect the board from moisture, then put it into a carton box for export goods, we will put 20cartons together on a wooden pallet, or into wooden box.
No limitation under dry and room temperature.